Like any relationship, once the relationship with the target group is established, it needs work to be actively maintained to keep it on a high level. Maintaining that public reputation for the long term takes time, effort and expertise.
We work with some of the biggest brands and organisations but also offer personal service to smaller organisations who don’t want to be intimidated by size. The services that we can offer include:
- Newsletters. We can produce newsletters, email or conventional, directly aimed at your target audience to create and maintain a strong relationship with the public.
- Blogging. In the digital age blogging allows you to reach your online audience and also to generate two-way communication to solicit opinion.
- Social media marketing. Still in its infancy but of massive importance, social networking is a very significant way of reaching your online audience in a very compelling way.
- Representation at public events. We can represent your organisation at public events, conferences and seminars enabling you to reach a wider audience.
- Press releases. Content is king and information that is delivered to the audience as part of TV and radio programming, magazines, newspapers, and other types ofmainstream media achieves a much greater impact than paid-for advertising. Most people consider such information more trustworthy and meaningful than advertising and it can provide a much greater return. Also gaining and maintaining a relationship with the media requires continual effort.